Friday, February 18, 2011

Fairborn Dominoes

I guess I've been holding out on this, I've never quite been a fan of Dominoes but when they said they changed their recipe I figured I would give it a shot. I ordered up a medium pizza and some garlic bread, and some coke, it came to about $11 bucks and as per usual it would be about 30 minuets. So I sat down, watched a little TV, and figured I could eat this while I enjoy The Office. It came about 20 minuets latter, the delivery guy was nice and let me keep my coupon (its the small victories that count). I sat down and picked up two slices and some garlic bread, and notice that the bread came with a generous amount of Marinara Sauce (take that Pizza Hut).

     As I sat down and opened up a bottle of Coke. I took a bite, it wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold, and it was rather garlicky, the sauce was also spread a little thin in the center, and the pepperonis were rather disappointing. The bites I did get that were just cheese and sauce, well to say the least the sauce was fantastic, it just needs more of it next time.  Also, I would like to see less garlic on the crust, as the amount of garlic on the one I ordered was enough to slay about 5 or 6 vampires. I do have to say that this was the first time I've had a pizza that was improved by the microwave. All in all I may try them again, but if a second pizza comes like that, I guess I am a holdout again.

5 comments:

  1. first comment... i like the article...keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah keep the articles up this is good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like garlic, and their crust is too much when the crust is thin, opposed to thick.
    If you want bad crust, go Richmond Papa Johns, their crust is WAY too garlicky and tastes like beer, because of the spices and whatever else they use to jazz up the crust. GROOOOSSS.
    Good article, Crowe, just a few typos in this one.
    I'm glad you found a cool hobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a blog about reviewing fast food?

    imokwiththis.jpg

    I'm a connoisseur of fast food, myself. This will be an interesting thing to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh, can't stand domino's, even with the "improved recipe". good read, though.

    ReplyDelete